Thursday, November 18, 2010

Another promote us for free without even a purty please.

Received by a blogger who says "the part about 'let me know your interest in promoting on your site' made me laugh. Okay I will let you know lady. My interest is ZERO. Unless you are paying me."

Dear Mom Blogger-
As a mom of four-year-old twins, I know that a mother’s to-do list is never-ending.

Moomie.com helps you give and get the gifts you want by letting you create and browse personal gift profiles. It takes just 30 seconds to create a profile for you and your family. Then, you can add gifts in seconds, including make-up, clothes, sports equipment for your husband, books for your kids or anything else your heart desires. Once your friends and family post their profiles, then choosing the perfect gift will be quick and easy. Not limited to just the holidays, you can make lists for all occasions (birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, etc.).

Please let me know your interest in featuring Moomie on your site. I will follow up with you shortly to discuss this opportunity further, but in the meantime, feel free to contact me at pamelagrantrosin@yahoo.com or 310/433-2201.

Many thanks,
Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment